I would love to create a custom "Hold Us Tonight" video for someone you love. This is a touching and meaningful gift for someone who has recently lost a loved one.
If you would like me to make one, please share the photos or video clips you would like me to use with email@example.com, (google drive works the best for me).
To go along with the lyrics of the song, it works best to have photos in the following categories:
- Pictures of memories from years past (15-20)
- Pictures of memories that are more current (15-20)
- Pictures of the final weeks or days with the loved one, and the funeral/interment/farewell (15-20)
- 2-4 pictures of dear ones who have previously passed away
- One of the larger family together, if you have one
- A picture of the deceased in a place they really loved, or doing something they really loved doing.
You can send up to 70 photos/video clips and I will select the ones that best fit the lyrics. Usually 30-50 but more or fewer could be used.
See the samples below for ideas of what kind of pictures you might want to include.
Sample Video, 50 pictures/video clips
Sample video: 15 pictures, introduced with a sympathy note and bouquet of flowers image
This is the original video I created to go along with this song:
I am not currently charging money to create these videos, but when I have completed yours, you are invited to make a donation through my website, in any amount you would like. All donations will go towards supporting this website and paying for future professional recordings.
Here are a few comments, from recipients of a video gift, that reflect the comfort this song can bring to a grieving heart.
"I listen to the song every night. Thank you for this beautiful gift." -Cindy
"After saying my prayer at night I listen to this beautiful song and gain great peace."-John
"This song has tied our family together. It is a reminder of what we have to look forward to someday...of our Dad shouting for joy as we join him." -Danielle